Friday, September 21, 2012

Project Run and Play Sew Along: Fashion Icon

So this week's project run and play theme was fashion icon. I decided to do a remix of a Jackie O look. Because the fabric that I used for last week's challenge was so stiff, I wanted to do something comfy this week. So I used jersey material. Not the best choice for a paper bag skirt (doesn't hold shape well), but I learned a lot!



I had a terrible time taking pictures of A. She would not stand and do nothing (imagine that, a 1-year-old who doesn't want to sit still!). Even though the picture below isn't great, I included it because she isn't  chewing on a plastic hockey puck or carrying rocks!


3 comments:

CrystalClear said...

Totally love this Shannon!!! I can't tell you how much.

Heidi said...

Shannon!!! I didn't even know you were participating in the Sew-a-Along...how awesome! I love your work, too. The colours are so wonderful and A is absolutely adorable!!

Scary @ Shaffer Sisters said...

I would love for you to share some of your sewing designs on my blog as a guest post. Please e-mail me if your interested.
Blog: shaffer-sisters.blogspot.com
E-mail: scary dot shaffer at gmail dot com